Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Friday show at Caterina Winery

My latest adventure was getting set up for Friday, June 6th at the Caterina Winery in Spokane (905 N. Washington.) There are about twelve 8"x12" prints matted at 16"x20" along with five canvas gallery wraps. The wide mat look is new for me. These are white with black core which creates a more formal gallery look. Having 4" of "spatial relief" around the picture (the width of the mat) also helps the picture stand on its own against a variety of backgrounds. I will try to include a picture of the show in my next post.

Also within a couple days I will have a link to an online gallery where prints of the images involved in this show can be ordered. In the future (November is my next show at Arbor Crest- River Park Square) I will pre-load a slideshow and online gallery link.

No comments: