Monday, April 21, 2008

Final week in Walla Walla, i.e. College Place

The last 12 weeks have gone by fast! I'm thinking about setting up a separate blog that stores the pictures and events of the East Whitman Drive Extension project. This project converted an old onion field into a minor arterial, serving residential and commercial lots. I've worked about 20 weeks on the project. It's been fun meeting & working with the crew from Apollo Construction and the inspectors & staff of City of College Place. I wish I could have seen it to the very end but some delays have pushed it beyond my schedule. Teresa & I are heading to Hawaii for Angela's wedding next week then I go up to Wenatchee for the next inspection project.

I'll have some project wrap-up thoughts at the end of the week, here's a quick before and after from Whitman Drive- last October and last week-

No comments: